Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 Features
- Platform Alignment – SQL 2016, Windows Server 2016, Office 2016, and Visual Studio 2015. BizTalk Server 2016 supports the following Microsoft platforms:
- 2015 Visual Studio
- Windows Server 2016
- 2016 SQL Server
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 supports SQL 2016 AlwaysOn Availability Groups:
- Use on both on-premise and Azure IaaS virtual machines
- Uses production workloads
- Provides high availability (HA) for solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- Closer integration between BizTalk Server and API ports to enable BizTalk Server to connect cloud connectors such as SalesForce.Com and O365 more easily.
- Numerous improvements:
- Improved SFTP adapters
- Improved WCF NetTcpRelay Adapter with SAS support
- WCF SAP adapter based on NCo (. NET Library)
- SHA2 support
- The following properties are marked as outdated or removed:
- RFID Mobile: has been removed without replacement
- RFID Server: has been removed without replacement
- SharePoint SSOM/Web Service adapter: has been removed, use the Client Side Object Model (CSOM) option
- SOAP Adapter: has been deprecated. New adapter is WCF-BasicHttp
- Native SQL Adapter: has been marked as deprecated. New Adapter is WCF-based SQL in BizTalk Adapter Pack
- UDDI: has been removed without replacement
For more info please visit the Microsoft Biztalk server 2016 page.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact us.